A driver is a group of files that enables hardware devices to connect or communicate with the computer’s operating system. Without these files or drivers, the computer won’t be able to relay messages correctly to the hardware devices like for e.g. Printer. HP also has its driver called the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD). It is an intelligent print driver that supports a variety of HP printers like HP LaserJet printers and MFPs. It is a combination of general purpose driver and HP proprietary extensions which simplifies driver deployment and management. This print driver can also automatically detect and determine the unique print capabilities installed on each device. It allows you to easily locate and print to another printer within your network. If you want more insight about HP drivers then you can get the desired information at HP customer service.
Sometimes, there are difficulties in downloading the driver to your HP device. And without the right driver in your PC, the hardware devices will not cooperate. To get a healthy response between the device and the hardware there must be an upgraded driver. To know how to download the right driver for your PC in the right way, refer to the following steps:
- Before you download the correct driver, disable your firewall. After that go to the HP official site.
- In the search box of the driver and software section, enter your device name/number.
- Select your Windows OS version and press Next.
- You will be shown a list of drivers and software. Select Driver- product installation software.
- You will have the choice to either download basic drivers or full feature software and driver. Choose which one suits you best.
- Click the download button.
- Save the driver file (.exe) in the desired
If you follow these steps properly, then you won’t have any issue downloading your HP driver. But if you still face some difficult problems then you can get the required help by simply calling HP Printer Driver Installation customer support at +61-1800-875-318. This is a toll-free number and the lines are open all day long.
Click Here to Know How Do I Scan From My HP Printer to My PC?