Whenever you scan any document by using a printer, a soft copy or the replica of that document is projected in your computing device which is being connected to the printer. The feature of scanning in the printers has made the lives quite easy for people, as they don’t need to personally hand over the documents. You can just scan the document, save it in your system and send it to anyone that you want by attaching it in emails. But what if, you suddenly come across an issue and your HP printer just stops to scan the documents? You would be then looking for the easiest solution that you could implement and which would not even take much time. Then you must immediately download the Scan doctor software in your system to fix all the scanning glitches. You can have a look at the solution given below or can directly reach out to the HP printer customer care number and have a healthy discussion with the techies available at the service.
A scan doctor is a software tool that looks for all the errors that are related to the scanning in the HP printer and fixes those errors. It is a tool that can be downloaded for free and can solve almost all the issues with the functioning of the printer. It can be installed in Windows 32 bit and 64-bit operating system. It is seen as an ideal tool, and it is highly recommended that you install the HP printer scan doctor in your system and save it in a familiar location.
The Scan Doctor Has The Ability To Fix The Scanning Issues Such As:
- The scanner was not found and it could not communicate with the HP imaging device.
- The option to scan is not activated or the printer could not detect any computer
- The Scanner stays unreachable or is currently unavailable.
You Can Fix All These Issues By Following The Steps Given Below And Executing It On Your Device:
- Go to the official HP website and download HP print and scan doctor software in your system. Once it has been downloaded, move to the ‘download section’ and select the icon.
- Double click on the HPPSdr.exe file which is saved in your downloaded location.
- Once it has been installed in your system, run it and then select the printer.
- Make sure that your printer has been listed and is set as your default printer.
- Click on the option of fix scanning and let the software look for the errors and resolve it accordingly.
By following these steps, you will be able to fix the scanning problems related to your printer. If you have any doubts or misconceptions and is willing to call HP printer customer support, then you can have a word with the expert techies and clear them.