Brother Printers is considered to be among the top printer brands in the world. They are a product of Brother Industries a multinational electronics company based in Japan. Brother Printers are designed in such a way so as to make it easy to use them at home as well as in the office. The advanced printing technology used by Brother Printers ensures that users get the best and most reliable performance from their printer. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to your printing need then you can call Brother Printer customer support and consult a certified expert to discuss your printing needs. You can also go through this article which gives you some idea about the basic features of Brother Printers and steps on how to connect your printer if it is offline.
Features of Brother Printers
Even though different models of Brother Printers have different features, here is a brief list of the most common features in most brother printers:
- Fast print speeds
- Ethernet and wireless networking
- Increased output capacity (150+ sheets)
- Ability to print using the mobile app
- Lower overall cost-per-page
These are just some of the reasons Brother Printers are used by millions across the world. You can contact customer support for more details about the features of Brother Printers.
Steps to Connect an Offline Brother Printer
Whenever your Brother Printers appears offline after installation you can resolve the issues by making certain adjustments to the printer’s settings. Certain operating systems, such as Windows 7, include built-in options to toggle between the online and offline mode. However, if your system does not have this option then you can follow the steps given below to connect the printer and resolve the error:
- Step 1: Go to the start menu and search for ‘Devices and Printers’
- Step 2: Look for the Brother Printer icon and right-click it to open the options
- Step 3: Select the option “see What’s Printing” to check the print queue
- Step 4: Navigate to the printer option at the top of the window
- Step 5: Select the check mark so that you can use the printer offline
- Step 6: If the document to not start printing turn off your Brother printer
- Step 7: Remove the USB cable from the printer and the computer
- Step 8: Switch on your Brother Printer and reconnect the USB cable
If at this point the documents resume printing then you have fixed your Brother printer. If the printing tasks do not start then you should reboot your system and try again. If none of the steps mentioned in this article helps you connect your printer then it could indicate that there is a more serious technical error in your printer. You can Call Brother Printer support number and ask a printer technician to give you a step-by-step guide on how to resolve the error. Brother Printer experts are available 24 hours a day to give you additional tech support whenever you need it.