Epson Printer- This also one in the list which shares the handsome part of clientele in the printer industry. Epson is a name which evolved in past a lot in every means since its foundation. In the beginning, it started with simple Inkjet printers and later it designed and developed some more advanced technology printers which were useful for the users in every means. Epson has emerged in past few years a lot as it improvised it technology a lot and provide the users a better and sophisticated technology based printers. It never compromised with its quality and that is the biggest reason why it is still on the list of the topmost printer in the world. If ever you face some technical glitches then you have an option over her to get the support of printer repair services of Get Printer Solution Australia at +61-1-800-875-318 where qualified Australian technicians will assist you for your every printer related problem and will provide you the perfect solution at this Epson Printer +61-1-800-875-318 Customer Support toll-free Number Australia within a short span of time. So if ever you face some issue related to Epson printer then just reach out for an instant solution on the provided number over here.
The solution for the technical errors in Epson Printer-
There are few technical issues in Epson Printer which need to be resolved on an instant basis. Here you can find the complete solution for the related issues and to resolve the issues you are required to follow the each and every step in a proper manner
The printer is showing Offline in EPSON printer
You need to follow the below-provided steps in order to rectify the issue-
- In the beginning, you need to press the Windows logo key and R at the same time on your keyboard to invoke the Run box.
- Here you are required to type control and then press Enter.
- After that, you have to click on the Devices and Printers option in large icons.
- After doing that you need to right-click on your printer and click wait and see what’s printing exactly.
- Now you are required to click on Printerto make sure there’s no √ mark before Use Printer Offline. Then click Printer again and this time check on Set as Default Printer.
- Finally, you have to just test it whether you’re able to use your printer or not.
Printer Spooler is off in Epson
To start the process of the solution, you are required to Log on to your PC computer with administrative account privileges as only administrators can start or stop system services.
Now you have to open the “Start” menu and then you have to click on the “Control Panel” icon.
After that, you are required to open the “Administrative Tools” folder and in this step, you have to double-click on “Services” by doing so a window will appear with a list of all your computer’s available system services.
You have to just scroll through the list and choose from the list labeled “Print Spooler.”
Now you need to click on anywhere on the “Print Spooler” entry to highlight it.
In the final step, you are required to hit the “Start the Service” link which can be found in the upper-left corner of the window to manually start the Epson printer spooler service. If you find it that the service is already running, then you have to try using the “Restart the Service” link.
Paper Jam Problems in Epson printer
If you are facing the problem related to paper jams, then you can try these solutions:
- To start with you have to first cancel all the print job from your computer if it is necessary.
- Now you need to gently pull out all the jammed paper from the output tray and sheet feeder.
- After that, you have to press the start button to resume printing. If you see the product messages still showing an error, then you have to continue to the next step.
- Now you are required to press the power button to turn off the printer.
- After that, you have to lift up the scanner unit, and after that, you have to remove the jammed paper and other torn pieces of paper.
Poor Quality printout in Epson printer
- You should ensure it that the printable side of the paper should be face up in the sheet feeder.
- Now you have to run the Head Cleaning utility in order to clear any clogged ink nozzles.
- After that, you have to just run the Print Head Alignment utility.
- This process will clear all customized settings by selecting Automatic Mode in the settings on your printer software’s Main menu.
- In this step, you have to just check the ink out light. If you find that the light is flashing, then you have to replace the appropriate ink cartridge for the proper printouts.
- Now you have to be ensured it that Maximum should not be selected as the Printable Area setting in your printer software. After selecting this setting, banding may occur in the expanded area.
Printing blank pages
You are required to follow the instructions in order to resolve the issues related to printing blank pages in Epson Printer:
- In the beginning, you have to make it sure that you have selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- After that, you have to run a print head nozzle check it out that whether any of the nozzles are clogged. If it is then you need to clean the print head, if you feel necessary.
- If you find out that a blank page exists in a document which you are printing and if you want to skip printing it, then you have to select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software and follow the below steps instructed below.
Do one of the following:
- In Windows 8.x: you have to navigate to the Apps screen and then just select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. After that, you are required to Right-click on your printer and then you need to select Printing Preferences.
- Towards final steps, you are required to click on the Maintenance tab, and then you have to just click on the Extended Settings
- After the previous step, you have to select the Skip Blank Page setting or checkbox in the Settings area.
- Finally, you are required to just click on OK as it is necessary to save your settings.
All the above issues which are described with their solution are crucial and need a proper attention while following the instruction as even a single step can ruin your efforts in resolving the issue. So be careful while following the steps and even then you confront any error while following the steps then there is another solution for you in the form of Epson printer Technical support +61-1-800-875-318 number (AU 24/7 Customer Service Number) where your every issue will be handled by the qualified technicians without any hassle.